The AHA’s legal staff serves as a resource for the AHA and its members by:
- Monitoring the development and implementation of state and federal legislation
- Providing legal services to the AHA, its subsidiaries and their Boards
- Analyzing and publishing information about legal issues and statutory and regulatory requirements
- Pursuing appropriate legal action to protect member interests
- Planning and teaching continuing education on compliance and legal topics
- Assisting members in analyzing legal questions and preparing them to work with their own legal counsel to resolve issues
For more information, contact Vice President & General Counsel, Elisa White at email@example.com.