Donate Life Arkansas Hospital Campaign
The Arkansas Hospital Association is partnering with the Arkansas Regional Organ Recovery Agency (ARORA) on a hospital-focused campaign with a goal of 80% of the plus eighteen population in Arkansas to enroll in the organ donor registry. This will represent a 25% increase in the number of registrants, based on 2011 numbers.
To reach this goal, we are encouraging hospitals to enroll in the HRSA Workplace Partnership for Life (WPFL) program. Launched in June 2011, the WPFL Hospital Campaign brings the public relations and hospital development staffs at organ, eye, and tissue donation organizations together with hospital public relations staff and other employees to increase donor registration within their facilities and local communities. Hospitals are a highly credible source for health information and have a unique ability to educate patients, visitors, staff, vendors and the entire hospital community about the importance of organ donor designation. Hospital partners work together to create fun donation registration drives, social media campaigns, and other events to encourage people to register as organ, eye, and tissue donors. The national goal is to register 300,000 new donors by April 30, 2012.
Below are resources for signing onto the program, campaign materials, posters – everything you need to encourage your staff to participate today in the Donate Life Arkansas Hospital Campaign and help save a life!
HRSA Workplace Partnership for Life Hospital Campaign
HRSA Hospital Partner Materials
- Letter/Email from Hospital CEO to Another Leader
- Email/Letter from Hospital CEO to All Staff
- AHA Letter
- Hospital Partner Factsheet
- Hospital Partner Guide – WPFL Hospital Campaign
- Sample News Release – Hospital Partners
- Sample Newsletter Article for Hospitals
- Public Service Announcements – WPFL Hospital Campaign
- Tracking Tip Sheet
HRSA Images and Graphics:
- Flower Poster
- Flower Tent Cards
- Flower Web Banner (vertical)
- Flower Web Banner (horizontal)
- People Poster
- People Tent Cards
- People Web Banner (vertical)
- People Web Banner (horizontal)