Skip to main content
Find a Hospital
Arkansas Hospitals 101
Board of Directors
Find Our Office
Advocacy Action Center
The Legislative Bulletin
Hospital Improvement Innovation Network
Patient and Family Advisory Committee
Health Care Quality News
Reports & Publications
Connect With AHA
New & Updated COVID-19 Information
REMINDER: Round 2 AR CARES Act Reports are due January 31
Submit documents to DHS’s provider relations email address, at
. You are welcome to copy Jodiane Tritt, AHA Executive Vice President, as back-up at
CDC Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States
Updated January 21,2021 with new:
– Recommendations on intervals between the first and second dose.
– Recommendations on interchangeability of vaccine products.
– Language on vaccination of persons with a history of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
– Vaccination recommendations in persons with a history of dermal fillers.
– Resources on vaccine excipients (Appendix B).
Updated CMS Guidance on Hospital Surveys During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency